UK Child Performance Licensing

Mark Jermin Management are an established agency with over 25 years of professional experience and a strong reputation within the industry, specialising in children and young performers. We regularly work with various casting directors, productions and international film producers to facilitate and grant licenses and permits for UK productions.

We have a highly efficient team who can facilitate the child performance licences on your behalf. We regularly liaise with all UK Local Authorities to facilitate UK licences. The team are fully DBS checked and have facilitated licenses for production companies including feature films, commercials, various high profile TV projects and stills photography.

We provide an in-house service to production companies, other talent agencies and parents who require support when applying for child performance licenses within the UK and Ireland. 

Please do not hesitate to get in touch for any additional information regarding this service by emailing: &